Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

PE

today we had PE for period 2 we played long kick ball we were spelt in to two teams the rules are simple the fielding team has to roll the ball to the kicking team. When the kicker kicks the ball he has to run all the way to the wall and you can stay their until you have to run. If you don't like the kick you did you can go to the safe zone the safe zone can only hold two people when the safe zone has two people in it one has two run if you get hit buy the ball your out.

GOALS: show commitment to physical activity.
                looking at the history of games.
                showing teaming work / teaching skills.
                reflect on our coaching and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.