Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

would you rather?

would you rather spend the day with your favourite athlete or favourite movie star?.

I would rather hang out with my favourite movie star who is Keanu Reeves from john wick 3.
I would ask him if we could go and watch his new movie john wick 3 and ask if there is ever going to be a new john wick soon. I would ask if he can show me his house and see what kind cars he has because he's a movie star so he must rich. I walk up to his house and I se his chevelle and his mustang "

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blogging, Brodie!

    I have not heard of this movie. How come it is your favourite?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.