Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Hurumanu PE

In PE Hurumanu (were on each others team) we have been learning about Ki O Rahi. Ki O Rahi is a traditional Maori game. How to play Ki O Rahi there is an attacker team and a defender team. The attacker team grabs the ball and can step in the first circle of cones but they can't go through the gate way of cones there for the defenders. The defenders go and hit the pou/poles and score a try. There are two defenders that are guarding the drum where the attackers score.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.