Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

To Ms. Kavanagh

Dear Ms. Kavanagh

Thank you for helping me with my anger and calming me down when im mad. You are a great counselor and an awesome teacher you are always helping people in need. You inspire me everyday to be kind to other people and myself. You taught me, not to fake being sick because being at school is importnt for my education. You always help me with being in class. I tried to be on time and never be late to have a smile on my face and be good in class. This is because of you.

Today I was asked to make a letter and I chose you.

Thank you

From Brodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.