Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

pink shirt day

Hi my name is Brodie and we are talking about kindness and no bullying

What makes a good friend?
A good friend is someone that is always there for you and hangs out with you when you have no one to play with.

What do the people who care about us do?
They help you when you are down and don't bully you look after you.

How do know that they have your back?
They help you stand up against bulling and help you when you are in a bad spot.

What they don't do
They don't put you down and don't call you names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.