Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

3G4G trip

On Tuesday we went fo guang shan buddhist temple we got there on a bus and walked in with four lines when we got in the building we walk through a garden looking of type it had a gold buddha with two small buddha. Then we walked to a place were we made bracelets and then watched a small movie with a story in it. Then we walked around the building and had a look at paintings for around about $800 dollars. We walked to a big art gallery and got bells and got to wash the buddha and make a wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.