Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

integrity

Hi my name is Brodie and today i'm going to be talking integrity.

Having integrity means trying your best, doing the right thing when no one watching.
You can show integrity at school by listing to the teacher when no one is watching, being truthful and honest in ones actions.
Three ways I have shown integrity is trying my best even when I don't like the thing that i'm doing, Doing the right thing without being told and being a role model.



Image result for integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.