Pages

Friday 6 April 2018

One awesome day me and my cousin Jordan, mum and tylar and more of my family decided to go out.
We raced like the wind to a huge warehouse for go carting.
At the top of the warehouse it had a massive sign that said in bright orange fire as a background Go Karting Arena.
The instrodor told us no bumping into each other and if someone crashes to slow down.
I picked number one the man gave me a pellow before he started the carts we took off.
15 minutes later . . . .
Bang! I crashed I was wanting to hop off it was pain full and I was like jelly it was so embarrassing it felt like I was going to cry.

That is why I don’t want to crash again.

By Brodie     29th March


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey brodie it's me violina
    i really liked the way that you put lots of amazing words in your work and also the New zealand thing you did is good.
    next time can you fix some of your words that you wrote in your stuff.
    when i looked at your work i like it. good job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.