Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

home chemistry experiment

One week a go we were doing home chemistry with Mr Palmer we were doing a experiment with baking soda and vinegar. If you want to do this experiment the materials you need is two cups, a tray, a measuring cup, baking soda and vinegar. When you have these things you put vinegar in a cup on the tray. Next you need to use the measuring cup with baking soda and put it up to 50 millilitres and mix the baking soda and vinegar. Wait for 4 seconds and the reaction will start happening it will start foaming and falling on the tray. 



Brodie


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brodie

    You offered us a clear explanation on what will happen in this experiment. I wonder if next time you can check to make sure you have all your capital letters and full stops in the right places. You could even ask a buddy to help you edit your work! :)

    You have successfully completed this task as you turned your writing plan into a clear paragraph.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.