Pages

Monday, 11 February 2019

home chemistry

Home chemistry
Aim-looking at 10 household chemicals
Equipment
Salt
Surf
white Vinegar
Baking soda
Baking powder
Cleaner
Detergent
Lemonade
Sugar
Citric Acid


Chemical name
Salt-Sodium- Chloride
White vinegar-Acetic acid
Baking soda- Sodium hydrogen carbonate
Baking powder Sodium hydrogen carbonate
Cleaner- Sodium Hydroxide
Sugar-Table Sugar
Lemonade-Sugar
Detergent- Detergent-Anionic
Surf-Detergent

Citric Acid-Navitive fruit

1 comment:

  1. A good start Brodie. You have an aim and have followed it with clear headings. Well done

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.