Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

reading my name is rez

introduction: there is a refugee is a person who has been forced to leave their country because it was unsafe this is because of war or political unrest.

Rez was form Kurdistan she had to leave because turkey was bombing their village. When she settled down in New Zealand Rez felt excited and happy to go to a new school and live in their own house.
Rez succeeded as a lawyer and in 2017 Rez was named the young New Zealander of the year and Rez helps other refugees in need.   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brodie

    You did a nice job on your reading response questions. I am impressed with the way you worked independently to complete this to your blog. I have added some stamps to your CARR card for showing our value of commitment.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.